Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ryan








Yesterday the weather was finally better.
Today it was too good, I had to cancel because of the heat; the temperature was > 43°C and SATC doesn't allow us to fly in such heat.
Maybe good like this because in the cockpit with the canopy closed you can add 10°C more to the outside air temperature.
As I cancelled today I'm planned for two flights tommorrow, my 1st IFR-introduction-flight with the DA20 and than a solo flight to practise manoeuvres.

some pictures of my flight to Ryan...
I went via the valley in between the mountains, did some T&G in Ryan, and than back to Falcon via Pinal airpark and coolidge. With the navigations my hours are adding up quite fast now, I could add again 3 hours PIC and 11 landings in my logbook...

No comments:

Post a Comment